Science, Robotics and Electronics
Bringing the best science equipment to students, educators, creative professionals and consumers around the world.Your DIY source for information and supplies for science related projects and kits:
|Geiger Counters||Speech Recognition||Nitinol Products||Sensors|
|Motion Control||Servobotics®||Electronic Kits||Science|
|Servo Motor Index||PIC Microcontroller||Kirlian Photography||Solar Energy|
|Biofeedback Devices||Holography||Customer Projects||Articles|
Geiger Counter GCA-03
Analog / Digital Meter
- Measures: Alpha, Beta, X-ray and Gamma Radiation
- Configurable Measurement Window
- USB Connection to Computer
- Education - Classroom demonstrations and experiments
- Emergency Services and Domestic Preparedness
- HAZMAT and Compliance Verification
- Dirty Bomb Screening and EMT's
Analog Digital Meter
- 8-12VDC or 5VDC power supply input
- Counts TTL pulses from Analog Geiger Counter
- Outputs Digital Counts Per Second (CPS) value
- Outputs radiation level (imperial / metric)
- LCD Backlight
- Available as a kit or assembled
The Analog Digital Radiation Meter counts the pulse output of a standard analog geiger counter to provide a visual readout of the CPS, approximate radiation level (imperial/metric) and analog radiation field strength meter.
16F88 PICBasic Pro Projects Board
- LCD Display - backlight and contrast control
- 2 A/D Channels
- 8 digital I/O lines
- 5V and 9V operation
Free student version of PICBASIC PRO and Microcode Studio included
The 16F88 PICBasic Projects Board allows you to easily connect a variety of sensors to the built in A/D converter.
Test your PSI abilities using one of our ESP Lamps.
The ESP Lamp is a quantum device tool that allows the user to perform their own PSI experiments.
Do you have the capability to influence the output of the RNG, (Psychokinesis)
Can you predict the next color output from the lamp (precognition)?
Can someone read the color of what another person is seeing (telepathy)?
Analog Geiger Counter GCA-01
- Detects: Beta, Gamma and X-Rays. Beta radiation above 36 KeV, X-Rays above 36 KeV, Gamma radiation above 7 KeV
- Digital Output Port
- External Power Jack
- Headphone/Analog Meter
Accurate Radiation Detection for under $100
The GCA-01 Geiger Counter is a general purpose radiation detecting instrument. It's primary radiation indicators are an audio click and an LED blink each time a radioactive particle is detected. Detects: beta, gamma and X-Rays.
The book will guide readers to shoot Kirlian photographs using digital cameras. Whether you’re a beginner or pro, you will find the instructional information to shoot brilliant Kirlian photographs.
The book will include step-by-step instructions for building a variety of DIY Kirlian photography devices and accessories.
When you succeed we succeed.